SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
That bus lane camera (Stansted Road)
baggydave

03-03-2008 10:08 PM

Hi Legs 11 - I was using this thread to exorcise myself of the spectre of the bus lane camera when you raise yet another issue!

I'm unhappy with the level of enforcement (ie 100%!) - regualations need to be fair and proportionate. As with you the two times that I have been caught were when I was not gaining any advantage. A warning letter would have been suitable, rather than alienating drivers such as me who believe in the need to have preferential arrangements for public transport.

Interesting to hear what you say as I thought that my information was on people being fined for being in the bus lane (and I am sure the info they provided me was for this - showing it it the, or one of the, most 'successful' bus lane cameras in London - a further Freedom of Information request to TfL would not go a miss - I'll PM you something as I really have taken this as far as I want to!

BD - democracy in action

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: That bus lane camera (Stansted Road) - baggydave - 03-03-2008 10:08 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  London Road/Lordship Lane resurfacing works rbmartin 1 4,884 11-03-2016 01:57 PM
Last Post: Mr_Numbers
  Canonbie Road - Google Camera Car - A Mystery! Cellar Door 0 4,675 16-05-2013 02:55 PM
Last Post: Cellar Door
  Police at Stansted road address simonwait 47 49,613 12-11-2012 11:23 AM
Last Post: kappacino