SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Superhero's Needed
Brockley Nick

25-07-2011 09:46 PM

Bumble, one last one from me - I didn't say I knew nothing of the plan to shut the forum, what I am saying is that a) I didn't know the forum didn't belong to Kleinhond and b) I didn't have anything to do with it.

Kleinhond's stated reason for shutting the reason for shutting the forum is that not many people were using it and it would be better to join forces. Good luck to you in keeping the Nunhead Forum going.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bumble

26-07-2011 01:52 PM

Brockley Nick,did you not ask who owned Nunhead forum when dealing with Kleinhound?

Bumble

27-07-2011 06:01 PM

Just for fun guys,if you were a superhero in SE23 what would be your name and what superpower would you have?

michael

01-12-2011 12:39 PM

Our friends at South East Central are having a vote on the best pubs, restaurants, and shops in their area (Deptford to Honor Oak). You can vote at http://www.southeastcentral.co.uk/forums...donawards/

I haven't been to all of the establishments, but then I doubt that many of the others voting have either. But I wouldn't want the fine establishments in Honor Oak to lose out to other fine establishments elsewhere simply because South East Central is currently dominated by people in Brockley and Nunhead.

In particular I encourage you to vote for the best restaurants in South East London - you know where they are!

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields