SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
People With Choldren Suffer The Most Under The Coalition
michael

25-06-2011 09:39 AM

jgd,
I'll respond to the point on planning issues via a separate thread, as far as I know it was only the thread on the fire station that you have commented on. But the planning system does require an 'approve' or 'object' to any application, and each application must be judged on its own merits, not what could be in a future application or amended version of the application on the table. That is just the adversarial nature of the system and an early objection often results in changes that make a development more acceptable and effectively neutralise the objections.

Focus on anti-Tory threads - take a look at the threads started by Ex FH Pat:
Trust a Tory - having a bubble
June 2010 budget - a deliberately provocative faux-right-wing rant
More Lies
And of course this thread.

Anybody has the right to start whatever threads they like, but when they are deliberately misrepresenting who they are, and creating personas with extreme opinions, that is a slightly different matter. I never deemed this as 'unacceptable and abhorrent', but the circumstances made it noteworthy. You are welcome to consider it un-noteworthy or to disagree with anything I say, without misrepresenting what I am saying.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: People With Choldren Suffer The Most Under The Coalition - michael - 25-06-2011 09:39 AM