SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
People With Choldren Suffer The Most Under The Coalition
Cellar Door

23-06-2011 03:39 PM

Michael, the name of the thread you just linked to is wonderfully titled More Lies by Ex FH Pat.

It seems to me that Barcar called sockpuppet specifically on Ex FH Pat and ForestHillier.

I observe re-reading it that this was the thread that Ex FH Pat posts on for the last time. Just three days before ForestHillier pops up for the first time.

I’ve just enjoyed re-reading the More Lies thread with this recent added insight from Admin. Particularly, the “I am Spartacus” posts. That is just too delicious.

I have to confess that I got confused when this “new” exfhpat joined recently saying Hello again.

If I understand this correctly, then three users are one. That is, Ex FH Pat, ForestHillier and the recently joined exfhpat. That is a lot of effort.

Now, the trick is to spot Ex FH Pat/ForestHillier/exfhpat's new user name if they are inspired to rejoin us wearing another mask.

Or maybe they are already in here?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: People With Choldren Suffer The Most Under The Coalition - Cellar Door - 23-06-2011 03:39 PM