SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
New houses and renovated stables in HOP
Tersie

14-06-2011 03:03 PM

Great to see the old garages which were an eye sore have come down behind the shops so the new houses and stables can be built, the plans look great!! I would not mind one of the stables myself!

http://acolnet.lewisham.gov.uk/LEWIS-XSL...mkey=58079

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigjulie

15-06-2011 11:07 AM

Have you got a horse?

Fish Face

15-06-2011 12:52 PM

Neigh, but I would like one Blush

pebble

17-06-2011 10:55 PM

When I was a child there were stables and paddocks where Crofton Gateway stands (near Crofton Park stn) and also next to Brockley stn for the rag and bone men.

HOPcat

13-07-2011 03:32 PM

Most people seem happy to see the tatty old garages in the alleys at the back of Honor Oak Park High Street making way for new housing, and keeping the nice little coach houses at each end. The only snag so far seems to be about people who had been parking their vehicles at the back of their flats above the shops in the High Street, using the alley for access. This has now been blocked off, for safety reasons. How are the residents managing, and were they notified in good time that they would face this difficulty?
The next Honor Oak Park Residents Association Open Meeting will be on Wednesday 20 July, 8pm at the Ackroyd Centre Small Hall, Ackroyd Road, SE23. All residents in the Honor Oak Park area are welcome - you don't have to be a HOPRA member to come along. Raffle and refreshments available along with some serious discussion of what concerns you.

dbboy

13-07-2011 08:21 PM

Honor Oak Park High Street, where exactly do you mean, I have never known any part of Honor Oak Park being known as the High Street. Are you referring to Honor Oak Park?

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Renovated Sainsbury's Is it better? Herbparis 6 2,835 06-09-2023 03:06 PM
Last Post: Hillman