SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Forest Hill in the Times property section
rshdunlop

08-06-2012 10:49 AM

Sounds like someone needs a nice cup of tea and a cake to wash away the taste of sour grapes...

I don't think people would have taken such umbrage with your post, roz, if there had been anything constructive about it. But all you did was say 'I don't like this business, it does nothing for me, and I can't stand Nigella Lawson.' What was the point of coming here to say that? There are plenty of businesses in FH that I'm not interested in, that do not stock products or provide service I want or need. Should I come on this forum and list them?

Again, I challenge your idea that being community-minded equates with providing services that are affordable to all. They are community-minded in that they provide space and amenities for local providers of health, arts and crafts-based activities. They are community-minded in that they provide classes, courses, exhibitions etc that local people can use and enjoy. They support and subsidise these activities by the running a very nice restaurant.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Forest Hill in the Times property section - rshdunlop - 08-06-2012 10:49 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BBC Programme- property management firm operating in Forest Hill roz 2 7,326 04-05-2011 07:13 AM
Last Post: roz