SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Forest Hill in the Times property section
roz

30-05-2012 08:20 PM

I also take issue with the statement about moving out of the area before the kids get to secondary school age, as things are changing around here for the better. Sydenham Girls is getting a huge capital investment, the results are improving and its status is growing. You can still stay in Forest Hill whilst your teenagers go to Prendergast , Kingsdale, Forest Hill Boys, or many of the other booming secondary schools around here or even the Langley Park lot which is actually only 20 minutes drive away, or if the mood takes you some of the Harris Schools if they take your fancy, although not mine I have to say. Personally I dont want to have to move out of the area. I am keen that my children go to local secondary schools and have local friends and I dont have to traipse around London or Kent to parents evenings. I have a friend who was big on Catholic schools, has her 4 kids all over the place and get up at 5am to get them all to the right places. Thats not the life I want for us or our children. If we move, it will be for other reasons, and not just for the so called better schools. The grass is always greener.

I see Mr Coulson, by now our most famous resident, has been invited to partake in Scottish hospitality this evening.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Forest Hill in the Times property section - roz - 30-05-2012 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BBC Programme- property management firm operating in Forest Hill roz 2 7,315 04-05-2011 07:13 AM
Last Post: roz