SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Can you not sit somewhere else?
Scootagal

19-05-2011 05:30 PM

Talking about dogs...I had a dog sit on my knee on the back seat of the bus recently as I was next to the window and it wanted to look out. I didnt mind as I love dogs and it was a little cute jack russell with a slightly strange owner who was asking my opinion on something. She had been to the hairdressers but had to leave the dog there as she had forgot her purse and left the dog as security. She had just been to pick it up and then was wondering whether it had been fate...when I asked what she meant she said that she had to go away the next week and didn't have anywhere to put the dog so maybe she was supposed to have left the dog with the hairdressers and that it was meant to be....hmmm....it was then she started asking me about god and stuff....then it got worse....turns out it was a racist dog!! Started growling at some kids who got on the bus - and everyone thought it was my dog as it was on my knee and the woman was sat there going - he doesn't like black people....so to be fair - that journey was 100 times worse than being gently brushed with a page Smile On top of all that she had missed her stop and I had the pleasure of her company til I got off. Buses - you gotta love them.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Can you not sit somewhere else? - spud - 18-05-2011, 10:49 AM
RE: Can you not sit somewhere else? - Scootagal - 19-05-2011 05:30 PM
RE: Can you not sit somewhere else? - roz - 19-05-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: Can you not sit somewhere else? - roz - 20-05-2011, 07:41 PM