SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Poll: What soap opera best describes SE23
East Enders
The Simpsons
The Archers
Brookside
Crossroads
Dynasty
Neighbours
Coronation Street
Prisoner Cell Block H
Eldorado
Emmerdale Farm
[Show Results]

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Which soap opera best describes SE23
baggydave

11-02-2008 12:20 AM

Well in the first few hours, a most exciting contest with Eldorado, Crossroads, Neighbours and Prisoner all at equal first. Clearly the good denizens of SE London have a closer connection with an Australian women's jail, an ex-pats paradise and my own fave, good old Kings Oak (obviously taken from Selly Oak and the birthplace of BD, Kings Norton). Not sure if there are any signs of tactical voting yet, and I hope that the Web master has controls to stop multiple voting.

Disappointly many of you who have already checked one of the most thrilling contests in years (forget the American primaries I say) have yet to cast their votes, maybe you are hedging your bets to see which way the land lies. And from the early signs, it is a good days listening to on Radio 4, perhaps later in the week when there are some obscure or drab programmes we may see a late run from Ambridge.

Over to you co-commentator....

Oh wait - a technicality is being raised in my ear piece as I type - are we talking old school Crossroads here of the short lived revamp? Hmm, didn't properly think that one through. And how will the change of sides starting tomorrow for Ramsey Street affect things? More to be revealed shortly no doubt.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Which soap opera best describes SE23 - baggydave - 11-02-2008 12:20 AM