SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Linking Taymount to Thorpewood
ukulele_lady

09-05-2011 03:43 PM

I feel the need to defend myself as it looks like my post was read in the wrong way. I would hate a gated community and am not against people roaming freely. I did say that a path would be great, I just wouldn't feel safe with a small alleyway, even if it was monitored... CCTV does very little when you're actually getting mugged, I should know as I was robbed walking down a street that was fully monitored, and the footage showed nothing to help investigations. (I guess I could now recieve a reply to this saying that I'm just worrying as the unfortunate happened to me, or that if I don't like small alleyways then I shouldn't use them, monitored or not)

If a wide, well lit path could be built that was overlooked by houses it would be fantastic, I just fear that with the current rise of criminal occurances around Taymount that a small dark alleyway could attract more trouble.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Linking Taymount to Thorpewood - michael - 03-05-2011, 02:16 PM
RE: Linking Taymount to Thorpewood - brian - 03-05-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Linking Taymount to Thorpewood - roz - 03-05-2011, 10:09 PM
RE: Linking Taymount to Thorpewood - ukulele_lady - 09-05-2011 03:43 PM