SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
2000 posts Club
michael

25-03-2011 11:12 AM

I think I am only the second user to pass the 2000 posts milestone, Brian beat me there, but Roz is not too far away from this.

I felt I should mark this occasion with something meaningful but that will have to wait for another day when I have something worthwhile to say (I know, we may be waiting a long time).

Generally I think it is good that there are people who are regular contributors and often provoke far more debate than the number of their postings. Thankfully there are many many other posters who contribute on a regular or occasional basis, as it would be very boring if the forum was just four people disagreeing with everything each of the others says. I only wish that a few others were still here to contribute to SE23.com. We don't hear nearly enough from BaggyDave, ToffeeJim, Baboonary, and we no longer get the valueable wisdom of Loneranger or Big Bad Wolf. (BBW can still be found causing trouble over in Sydenham Forum).
But the thing that I like about the forum is the range of opinions that can be found and the more people who contribute the better it is. So please, if I can make it to 2000, nobody should have less than 10 things to say about Forest Hill. If you currently just stalk the forum without contributing it would be good to hear your opinions too.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brian

25-03-2011 01:08 PM

Michael
I had no idea I had sent so many posts. Guess I have been a member for a long time.
Congratulations on reaching , or nearly reaching 2000.

ForestHillier

25-03-2011 01:41 PM

Congratulaions Michael

Now I may not have always agreed with you, however always find your posts full of facts and very interesting to read, its noce to know that by looking on this forum, we have so many intelligent people living in FH/SE23

IWereAbsolutelyFuming

25-03-2011 03:14 PM

quality not quantity...

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields