SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Local journalist looking for interviewees
BeccaS

15-03-2011 03:00 PM

Hi there, I'm a journalist living locally. I work for national papers and magazines and I'm looking for interviewees for an article. I wondered if anyone here might fit the bill (I checked this was OK with the webmaster, btw) and be interested in being interviewed. I'm writing a piece for a weekend supplement about how hard it is for young people to buy property now - average age of first time buyer is 38 - and I'm looking for women of 30 or over who live at home who would talk about their experiences and possibly also be photographed. I can mention businesses or professions (like shops, acting or books you have out for instance) and it will be a nice piece. If you drop me a line here I can give more details of what's involved over email plus examples of similar pieces I have done recently. The whole thing would take about an hour and be in the next couple of weeks, at whatever time of day is convenient.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IWereAbsolutelyFuming

15-03-2011 03:20 PM

By 'live at home' do you mean 'live with your parents'?

BeccaS

15-03-2011 03:22 PM

Yes! Sorry, I should have made that clearer!

baggydave

15-03-2011 05:06 PM

When you say 'would like to be photographed', can I check that you are not a journo for the Daily Star, or Sport.

BeccaS

15-03-2011 06:27 PM

Of course you can, and no I'm absolutely not - it's for a broadsheet Sunday supplement. It would be a proper portrait. Is it possible to do a private message on this? I'm going to try and send you a link to something I've done that's similar - I feel like I shouldn't post my personal details on here, but I don't know if that's silly.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields