SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Souvenirs
Zimmerman

21-02-2011 05:30 PM

Souvenirs.
Have you ever bought a Souvenir to remind you of perhaps the place you stayed at, it might have been just a postcard or china ornament, or a mug.

Will you be getting anything?
Even if not a Royalist they are collectable.

There is the coming marriage of Prince William, I am already getting the offer of gold coins for the Engagement costing £39 99. but a discount of £30. so £9.99 each isn't bad considering that it comes in a wallet and a Certificate of Authenticity.
The mintage will be limited to 49.500. Plated 24 Carat gold 27gms.
On the face side is the Queen Elizabeth 11 Dated 2010 Valued one Dollar of the Cook Islands
On the obverse side, HRH Prince William of Wales - Catherine Elizabeth Middleton. In a coloured photographic pose.

I used to be a numismatic but it became too costly.

Having served in a regiment named Prince of Wales Own, I frequently receive invitations to attend large parades, with HRH Family members being present, some of these have a limited number of Enamel Pill Boxes available each numbered No 1 is kept by HRH Elizabeth my one is number 151 of that 200 edition The Crew of Comet Tank Statue in Whitehall Place
Another Box I got no 47 out of 150 edition The Presentation of New Standards of the Royal Tank Regiment at Buckingham Palace.

Mickey my pet mouse looks after these for me, I will see if he will pose for a picture.
He said O.K. but all his family want to be on the photo.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields