SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Q; Just who is running the country?
roz

07-01-2011 07:50 PM

And do you think these people are sharing your pain, which if you are not experiencing right now, will do so shortly? Do you think they will be suffering along with you and the rest of us? Are we all in it together? I think not.

I don't think its acceptable that landed multi millionaires decide the fate of a great many of us. Its the extent of their wealth and landed privilege of the current party leaders that is the issue and its

I see people every day who have lost their jobs, and incidences where short cuts are made in respect of health and safety because organisations can't and won't pay for precautionary measures.
Essential services in local government are closing under the continuing shallow claim that we have no money, yet you can bet it will be found for the royal weddings that are planned for next year, found to bail out the Irish government and found to prop up the increasingly unpalatable and self interest of those who rally round the Tory Party and increasingly the shameful leaders of the Lib Dems. However I can't see the latter being voted in again, not in Sheffield anyway so perhaps he will look for a safe Home Counties seat next time amongst his own kind. And good riddance that will be.

Unfortunately this is essentially what you will get under the AV system of PR- the minority parties having way too much influence disproportionate to their support.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Q; Just who is running the country? - roz - 06-01-2011, 11:56 PM
RE: Q; Just who is running the country? - roz - 07-01-2011 07:50 PM