SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Politics
Londondrz

17-11-2010 08:07 PM

[Moved from Horniman Museum Funding thread -admin]

davhel, maybe you should ask Blair/Brown why we are in this mess in the first place. Pointing one finger means three point back at you.[/align]

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davhel52

18-11-2010 12:19 PM

@londonrz.
Its obvious where you are coming from.

This Recession is American Born as you well know .Lewisham Council have been one of the Few in the Country of any Political persuasion that have managed to keep their affairs in order and were also one of the Councils who did not invest their money in the Icelandic Banks (Sub Prime Debt from USA).All this rubbish about Blair and Brown is just an excuse used by the Con/Dems to justify their outrageous fiscal policies.The big Banks over extended themselves (With bad debt and investment) to the extent that if Mr Brown had not bailed them out then this country would have been in a far worse position than they are now,you should be thanking Brown not maligning him.The Lib/Dems renaged on their pre election promises and sold their souls for a couple of front bench seats that they wouldnt have otherwise gained under any other circumstances.So dont talk to me about
the lily white Lib/Dems.The country are all ready to give them the heave ho and rightly so.There is no place in government for a party of Liars and turncoats. [Abusive remark removed -admin]

davhel52

18-11-2010 12:24 PM

If you had been at the Mayors Cabinet last night then you would have heard the reception that a Lib/Dem councillor received when he tried to speak.That is the true reflection of what the people of Lewisham think of that poor excuse for a party.

brian

18-11-2010 01:17 PM

Cabinet meeting ? Lewisham is not a sovreign government.

Davhel. You do not mince your words. I think the Libdens are being very brave and patriotic putting the Country before the party.

God Bless the Coalition.

Andy

18-11-2010 03:03 PM

I am now convinced that you are of your rocker, out of your mind, deranged

michael

18-11-2010 03:09 PM

davhel52 wrote:
There is no place in government for a party of Liars and turncoats.

ROFL
I'd like to know where you get that idea from? I know you are a little older than me, perhaps your memory is better too.

brian

18-11-2010 03:30 PM

Andy
So supporting Her Majesty Government infers I am of my rocker as you put it.
Not sure what to say about your statement which would be a christian reply.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields