SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Anyone know about local planning permission in the area.
Snazy

21-01-2008 01:10 PM

Rob, facebook indeed mate Smile And your blog.

Info for those not in the know about this place, the pictures from the mounts of earth taken out, through to the arrival of the police from the 999 call, right up to the present day can be found here...
http://gallery.csoc.co.uk/thumbnails.php?album=33

With regards to planning permission for the demolition, I believe concent was given very quickly on the grounds of the house being unsafe, and partially collapsed. Not fit for repair.

Yes Rob, brick by brick, I can hear them crashing about as I type Sad
According to Pat they bricks are being sold at 65p each, so they are not storing them as far as I know.
The company are Earlsfield Estates or something, and are currently working on the house on Waldram Park road, one up from the house on the corner of Waldram and Church Rise.

Re Party Wall notices, none were ever submitted or issues as far as I know, so the council say. The site is now a hell of a lot safer than it was. My communication with Lewisham council about the whole show has been long and complicated.

The last time a planning notice was put up, it was posted on the front door of the house, with the external fencing preventing you from actually being able to read it. Im expecting something equally as snide this time. However with no building this time, I guess the only place will be the external hoarding.

Just popping out now, big crash just come from next door.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Anyone know about local planning permission in the area. - Snazy - 21-01-2008 01:10 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sky phone/internet outage in local area FoHoNewbie 2 4,546 11-03-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: rshdunlop
  Planning Application: M&Co to become a Morrisons Local? edpaff 141 162,549 09-09-2015 04:42 PM
Last Post: michael
  Planning Permission 28-30 Tyson Road Johnc 0 3,571 21-09-2009 07:11 AM
Last Post: Johnc
  Conservation area, planning and ... the pools? ForestGump 3 5,791 17-06-2008 02:36 PM
Last Post: NewForester