SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Buggyjam
edd

28-10-2010 01:54 PM

Umm, not very?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rshdunlop

28-10-2010 02:02 PM

Who knew hedgehogs could also be trolls?

roz

28-10-2010 02:05 PM

I think Tiggywinkle just likes trying to try and upset people by coming out with twaddle like this, being widely known for holding and demonstrating anti child anti parent views and even trying wholeheartedly and without due cause to wreck the professional reputation of a local business.

I have suspected for some time that Tiggywinkle is a close friend of Piglet as the modus operandi, lack of logic, and even the spelling mistakes are the same.

Perhaps he/she/s(he) needs to be alerted to the fact that breastfeeding in public places is now legal in England as it has been in Scotland for some time. If he/she/s(he) doesn't like it perhaps its best he, etc doesn't go out. Ever. Again. That would be the safest option.

I could be wrong but I believe that even hedgehogs are breastfed.

rshdunlop

28-10-2010 02:07 PM

The first rule when dealing with a troll is to ignore them.

edd

28-10-2010 02:17 PM

Oh, come on. Can't we have just a little light entertainment? This forum is really --dull-- slow most of the time. Rofl

roz

28-10-2010 02:18 PM
edd

28-10-2010 02:25 PM

Too cute!

I bet tiggywinkle just sicked up in his/her mouth a little. Laugh

annsquire66

28-10-2010 02:59 PM

So why can't the kids eat their lunch on a bench too? Rofl

michael

28-10-2010 03:25 PM

At least we now know exactly what type of child hating trolls oppose nurseries.

Winky Tiggle wrote:
WHO'S THAT TRIP TRAPPING OVER MY PARK?

BT

28-10-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:
THE MUMMYS AQUIRE AN OVERPOWERING POSH VOICE ON RECIEPT OF THE OFFENDING ARTICLE,ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS 'PILATES' 'YOGA' 'GAURDIAN VEGE MENU' ETC ETC. TIGGYWINKLE

Its know as the Hyacinth Bucket Syndrome Rofl

brian

28-10-2010 04:01 PM

Tiggy . The young lady with the offending bosoms , you failed to mention if you had a discussion with her . That would be the Chistian thing to do.

May I siggest you try one of the many other coffee shops in SE23 , especially like The Lemon Grove.

Somehow doubt if the All Day Drinkers would bare their bosoms at The Capitol and bedore 9am coffee only

seeformiles

28-10-2010 06:53 PM

I'm not a particular fan of trolls either, but I do think it would be nice if the forums could lighten up a bit more these days.

Trouble is that when someone takes an extreme view - or 'flames' whatever it's called, it makes it harder for anyone else to sensibly observe or question certain trends that actually CAN be annoying.

What's happened to BaggyDave's music thread?

seeformiles

28-10-2010 06:57 PM

I also don't think it's helpful or fair to make sweeping statements about childless people either.
People are a diverse bunch, funnily enough.

tiggywinkle

28-10-2010 07:08 PM

WOW,THANKS FOR THE VID ROZ! THERE MY SISTER DOLLYS KIDS,(IT MUST HAVE BEEN AFTER SHE GOT RUN OVER,AND MADE INTO A SPIKEY PANCAKE) TIGGYWINKL

Contrary Mary

31-10-2010 10:48 PM

Capslockitis is useful as the forum equivalent of green ink. Never fails.

And that breastfeeding mum might well have been me. "Disgusting"? What do you think the things are for? I'm sick of people who would happily coo over fat naked ladies in old paintings, and would also object to the mess caused by trying to feed infants baby food in a cafe, who then object to breastfeeding as though it was a sexual act. It isn't. Get over it.

BTW: I am not a yummy mummy by any stretch of the imagination.

tiggywinkle

01-11-2010 08:21 AM

I HEAR WHAT YOU SAY CONTRARY,BUT SURELY IF THE YUMMYS LEARNT SOME BASIC SOCIAL MANNERS,(AND HOW TO 'DRIVE' THE BUGGYS),TO SAY NOTHING OF THEM EXPOSING THIER NAUGHTY BITS IN PUBLIC,THINGS WOULD BE MUCH MORE NICEY WICEY!!DON'T YOU AGREE? TIGGYWINKLE

brian

01-11-2010 11:14 AM

I think Mr or Mrs Tiggywinkle has opened a can of worms.

I would agree about the navigation of the buggies. Seems often the driver is on their mobile discussing some irrelevant matter . Perhaps HMG should bring in a law , as it is for cars , that whilst driving a Pushchair one should not use a Mobile.
Surely no one could possibly object to this as rather than be having a pointless chat on the Moby they could be admiring the local flora and fauna etc

Contrary Mary

13-11-2010 10:44 PM

"Naughty bits" is exactly the attitude I was getting at.

A bit of modesty is fair enough as a politeness, but it isn't always possible to avoid all skin exposure whilst allowing a baby enough space to get to their food. A little bit of tolerance and understanding that breastfeeding women are trying to do the best for their kids would not go amiss.

Breasts exposed in a bar or club by low cut tops might constitute "naughty", but breasts doing their actual biological job are only "naughty" in the minds of the over-sexualised, or the prudish-as-reaction-to-oversexualised-society (many of whom "doth protest too much") Such comments say far more about the commenter than those they are getting at.

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields