SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Are you searching for a member of your family?
kwootton

21-10-2010 04:34 PM

Are you searching for a member of your family? New ITV series could help.

Is there someone important missing in your family – someone you’d love to be reunited with? Perhaps you are adopted and long to find your birth family, or maybe you’d love to meet the father you’ve never known?

The makers of the highly acclaimed BBC family history series ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’ might be able to help find them for you. In a heart warming new television series for ITV, Davina McCall and Nicky Campbell are reuniting long lost relatives who have been affected by adoption or family separation. They have already successfully reunited sons and daughters with their fathers, twin sisters adopted into different families, and birth mothers with the children they gave up for adoption years ago. They‘re in a position to help reunite more families and wanted to offer their help and expertise to any Forest Hill families who might be interested.

If you would like to get in touch and tell them about the search for your relative, go to http://www.walltowall.co.uk/longlostfamily.aspx fill in your details and they’ll get straight back to you.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Merlin

25-10-2010 08:25 PM

I found a brother I didn't even know I had on 'Genes Reunited'! what problems that created Sad be careful one and all ......

(and TV people - I'm not interested in a spot on Jeremy Kyle!)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields