SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
BT Broadband - Forest Hill Exchange Upgrade
jgdoherty

01-05-2012 08:01 PM

One hour after I posted last a local BT engineer rolls up and tells me he had been allocated the job that morning.

I was very grateful - not quite the 24 hour promised response - but 48 hours is better than the five days BT were quoting only this morning.

It served once more to prove BT's right hand does not know what its left hand is doing.

Local BT guy tells me he is dealing with a lot of water based issues at moment - so I tell him about the other elderly neighbour, he calls his control - gets the job allocated and he fixes that too - a twofer and all before 4:00pm. He was a star.

Received "escalated call" after 5:00pm from BT to tell me that they now accepted job was a priority and would be dealt with "urgently" - they were almost deflated when I said repair in fact had just been reported complete.

I am grateful the linkline is re-established.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: BT Broadband - Forest Hill Exchange Upgrade - jgdoherty - 01-05-2012 08:01 PM