SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Parking on Gabriel St, Grierson Rd, Lessing St etc
shzl400

13-01-2012 09:33 PM

I'm with mrcee on this. CPZs are a contagion. Even if the CPZ were just in the roads off HOP, the parking would be pushed further afield, until they got a CPZ and so on, until the whole area is one big CPZ and the council are just rubbing their hands at the thought of all that lovely, regular annual income that they do absolutely nothing to earn.

And as for shops in HOP not being affected, I wonder what the definition of "short term" parking bays are? Half and hour, an hour if you're lucky. Rather takes the shine off a nice lunch at Try or Hopscotch with a friend, if you have to rush it because a car is on the clock. And I'd say at least 90% of clients at Barbaros are there well over an hour - it usually takes me around three!!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Parking on Gabriel St, Grierson Rd, Lessing St etc - shzl400 - 13-01-2012 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Parking in Grierson, Gabriel, Garthorne, Ackroyd etc etc SandG 0 2,811 07-07-2010 10:20 PM
Last Post: SandG