SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Idiots that block your driveway! Grrrr
Snazy

02-09-2010 11:04 AM

Amazing. I went out to see the missus as she arrived last night to show her where to park instead of on the drive, and voila.... the owner showed up.

Pretty disinterested in the whole matter, sarcastic apology, didnt see what the big deal was that she had been blocking my drive for over 12 hours.
Said she got home late and didnt notice where she parked. When I pointed out that her car was not there til after 8AM, she replied that she works nights and got home "late". So in broad daylight she was unaware of where she was parking, quite worrying if you ask me!

However she did notice the car had moved and THAT is when she became interested and more vocal about it all. Kinda wish I had waited around for the car to be towed now. Darn it!

Car is back "dumped" outside another neighbours house now, thankfully not quite blocking their drive, but still parked hanging out into the road.

Fingers crossed our little chat will prevent a re-occurance of my drive getting blocked. And if it hasnt, then I will get it towed next time.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Idiots that block your driveway! Grrrr - Snazy - 02-09-2010 11:04 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cars blocking driveway Broddie 13 13,965 19-11-2007 06:40 PM
Last Post: Broddie