SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Red Cross Window Display
thenutfield

11-08-2010 07:36 PM

Whoever does the window dressing for the Red Cross shop (next to launderette) in Forest Hill, I want to say what a fantastic job you do. Every day it's 3 different 'looks' on the dummies. I love it! What talent. You should consider a fashion advice career (if you haven't already!).

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChatelaineLondon

05-09-2010 03:10 PM

Thank you so much, that's me most of the time and it's lovely to hear that someone has noticed Smile

I couldn't do it without all the gorgeous clothes and accessories people donate so thanks to everyone for making my volunteer days there so much easier with all the great stuff you give and keep it coming! x

rymerster

05-09-2010 05:56 PM

I have to say I love that shop, I frequently buy books, records, CDs and DVDs there and there's always something interesting to find. Very much appreciate the wall display using some of the long unsold stock - great idea.

seeformiles

06-09-2010 02:30 PM

Damn, that lovely stripey bag I saw in the window last night's gone already!

thenutfield

06-09-2010 05:48 PM

You gotta be quick! The charity shop rule is: see it, buy it. And no, I didn't get the stripey bag!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields