SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dog c**p around Garthorne, Gabriel, Ackroyd & Bovill
kemamira

02-09-2010 10:45 AM

I understand your irritation and frustration trip but Lewisham are passing the buck. Twice I've been told by them to contact SNT but when I spoke to Sgt Deacon at SNT he told me that Lewisham should take this on.

Did you call the Animal Welfare mobile number? I've just spoken to them again and Kay there is very helpful and they are doing a lot to stop this. I've mentioned the Dunoon Rd issue to her and she's going to mention it to the wardens. I've posted her mobile number in a previous thread and I strongfly recommend you call her and not the SNT who are policemen and have more important things to concentrate on. Lewisham are wrong to tell you to contact SNT, they are passing the buck.

FACT Lewisham is responsible for prosecuting offendendres
FACT Animal Welfare Officers can issue fixed penalty notices to offenders

Obviously SNT will act if they witness anyone letting their dog foul in a public place but we should all report our concerns to Animal Welfare or Environmental Services in the first instance.

I'm done with this thread. It's pretty obvious to me what we all need to do.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Dog c**p around Garthorne, Gabriel, Ackroyd & Bovill - kemamira - 02-09-2010 10:45 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Parking in Grierson, Gabriel, Garthorne, Ackroyd etc etc SandG 0 2,812 07-07-2010 10:20 PM
Last Post: SandG