SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dog c**p around Garthorne, Gabriel, Ackroyd & Bovill
tripandfuschia

02-09-2010 10:16 AM

I tried contacting the snt because I was advised by Lewisham council to do so. As dog fouling is an offence, and as the same 2 or 3 men were here twice a day at a regular times with 3 staffie? type dogs, off the lead on a public road, etc etc for a three month period using a very small area of public land as a dog toilet and not clearing it up, I think contacting snt is reasonable isnt it? Who else are you supposed to contact? What else are you supposed to do? I could follow the men home and give the snt their address but im not sure that would be the advice of the police. What I have done is to do what I can do which is to give times, location and descriptions. Dog fouling is an offence.......who will issue fines / stop people from doing it if not the police......in this case I have followed the councils advice to contact the most low level local part of the police who are supposed to be responding to the concerns of the locl residents whose taxes pay for their existence arent they? I would rather the snt looked at issues like dog fouling than walked around leafletting in the last week of August telling people not to leave their windows open during the summer.
The snt have now made contact, thankyou snt.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Dog c**p around Garthorne, Gabriel, Ackroyd & Bovill - tripandfuschia - 02-09-2010 10:16 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Parking in Grierson, Gabriel, Garthorne, Ackroyd etc etc SandG 0 2,812 07-07-2010 10:20 PM
Last Post: SandG