SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Found - Tabby cat on Honor Oak Park
Ramlow23

10-10-2010 02:36 PM

Hi
Sadly I found a cat this afternoon (Sunday) which looked like it had been hit by a car. I'm afraid I was too emotional to have a very close look but from what I could see it was a light tabby colour with white paws. It was lying on the pavement at the top of Honor Oak Park at the top of the hill near to Forest Hill Road.

I have tried every number I can think of to ask for help to collect the cat and have it identified - RSPCA, out of hours vet - but to no avail. It was suggested to me to ring the council but I desperately want the chance for the owner to be informed and if possible have the choice to see their cat.

If anyone needs any more information or if anyone is prepared to go try the identify the cat and needs more details then please get in touch.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbboy

10-10-2010 06:36 PM

Very sad, I hope it gets moved before school starts in the morning to prevent upseting the primary school children.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields