SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Where are our hanging baskets?
James123

22-06-2010 11:16 PM

I hope they arrive, I really do. It's little things like this that make a big difference to the feel of the centre and Lewisham seem to overlooked Forest Hill again.

I have a real gripe that Forest Hill has the Horniman Museum (basically self funded) which is a real draw for the area, and Lewisham Council don't seem to do help the area to benefit from this.

The council needs to tidy up the centre and help encourage new businesses for this reason alone. The amount of people that come to the Horniman and leave thinking "good museum but no reason to stick around in Forest Hill (and spend our money)" must be a significant number.

To Lewisham council representatives- helping the town centre to be prosperous brings money into the area and is good for everyone here. Encourage more businesses, make the walk to the Horniman as attractive and as possible, light up the mural below the Hob (as you promised but haven't delivered), and deliver the hanging baskets!!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Where are our hanging baskets? - Yasmine - 18-06-2010, 10:59 PM
RE: Where are our hanging baskets? - FHSoc - 19-06-2010, 11:49 AM
RE: Where are our hanging baskets? - James123 - 22-06-2010 11:16 PM
RE: Where are our hanging baskets? - Jane2 - 17-07-2010, 09:16 PM