SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
ladywotlunches

09-03-2012 02:27 PM

As regards the neighbour, I personally witnessed a completely outrageous response to a neighbourly question that my husband asked of him after the meeting. His reaction to that, to me showed the type of person he is. The question was completely unrelated to the case.

Whilst the Lees haven't been permanently living at the house for a few months, and who can blame them with all this going on around the front door, No 5 is their main home, and I know that they would love to be back there, for various reasons.

That they aren't there all the time, doesn't make it not their home. What about all the people who have a 'winter home' in Spain or somewhere. Does that make them non-residents? Or just lucky Smile

On the commercial/residential distinction. There is no 'combined' use in planning terms, so it has to be listed as commercial. But as Emma said, the use is classed by Ofsted as 'Childcare on Domestic Premises' - ie, residential.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - ladywotlunches - 09-03-2012 02:27 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,005 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison