SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
morning thunder

05-03-2012 05:45 PM

The only thing that the couple trying to run A NURSERY, have been guilty of, is exposing the appalling nature of some of the residents in the area and especially some of those representing TLERA committee.

The TLERA road reps who have overly involved themselves in this vindictive witch hunt - please quit and then Keep your mouths shut. I think that we have all heard enough.

We speak to our friends outside the area and they are horrified at the archaic carry on of some "on the hill."

I genuinely have no contact with Piplings, I am merely an observer, but I am disgusted by the lack of humanity and vituperative nature of the mob-organisers, nay-sayers and vile status cravers.

To borrow a phrase - the higher the monkey climbs the tree, the more it exposes its backside. It is about time that some of the committee pulled their blouses down , because we have seen enough.

If you have got caught up in objecting to this, it is not too late for salvation, just take a deep breath and repeat three times:

It is a NURSERY, not a chemical weapons factory.

Whatever the vote on Thursday, please may certain members of TLERA take heed and step down and let us all move forward enjoying the benefit of this community into the 21st century, not the 14th.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - morning thunder - 05-03-2012 05:45 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,004 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison