SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
michael

05-03-2012 12:11 PM

Orange wrote:
Piplings have committed errors since the beginning. If you look at their application to the Council, they indicated clearly in black and white that they did not consulted their neighbours. Only on a declaration it was stated that they contacted neighbours in the range of 50 metres.

There is a simple reason for this that I believe has been explained on a couple of occasions; when the application was submitted, Emma had not spoken to neighbours, after the application was submitted she did (and apparently there were no objections when discussing it with her face to face). So there was no error made, just the honest answering of a question in the planning application.

Orange wrote:
After that, the council had more objecting letters and local meetings were organised, but somehow the local community wishes were ignored. I am asking myself why??

Whether one likes it or not, planning decisions are not made by a vote of the neighbours, they are made by considering relevant planning policies. The planning officers recommended approval after hearing residents' concerns at the public meeting, and the councillors on the planning committee agreed with the decision.

Orange wrote:
Since then Piplings have conducted a campaign of hate against people living on the estate, denigrating the area.

I think this is entirely unfair and possibly completely the opposite of what has happened. If you consider some of the posts that needed to be removed from this site, the videoing of children, and intimidation of parents, you will see that the hate has been flowing undoubtedly towards Piplings.

Orange wrote:
I don't think it is correct for some people who have not bother to pay their membership for ages, to pay it now it now because they got interests to defend!

Unfortunately paying membership involves the need for them to be accepted by the street rep. Philip and Emma were members of TLERA but were effectively disallowed from membership. Getting their membership allowed again took a lot of effort and the intervention of other residents in the street. Despite the objections from the street rep, their membership has now been confirmed by TLERA.

This is just one example of how Philip and Emma have been badly treated by TLERA - and yet you assume that they must be in the wrong, it is simply not like that.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - michael - 05-03-2012 12:11 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,009 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison