SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
roz

02-03-2012 08:02 PM

i'm surprised that Alex Feakes is an independent observer as I thought he lived on the Estate? Perhaps I'm wrong there but I am convinced he moved to Canonbie Road.

I cant comment on the constitution as I dont know enough about it but it is what it is and there should be little room for interpretation.

There is a lot of reference to what the committee thinks but the committee should only be representing the views of its members really so it ' thoughts' if collective 'thought ' is possible isnt really that relevant to all of this. I think it goes without saying that there should be a further item on the agenda addressing the committees mandatory powers in general to avoid any further undemocratic decisions.

The change of a committee isnt really disastrous provided there are other people able and willing to take on the roles. Members should have that opportunity in any case at AGM.s

It should be an interesting meeting but hopefully productive in easing the bad feeling and getting a way forward.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - roz - 02-03-2012 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,004 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison