SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
roz

26-02-2012 03:16 PM

The more I read Jacks post the more I agree with LWL. This post is a little fishy. Someones personal relationship history is not relevant to this issue. I suspect that most of us on this forum have a 'relationship history' of some kind that we would prefer not to see posted publicly. The next thing Jacks will be telling us that hes hacked the Lee's phone and to expect the latest episode to be in the new Sun on Sunday.

Its also inappropropriate to refer to former partners as 'having disappeared' from the home as have children as this is very emotive language.

It is also not a crime to have 'dissolved' businesses as this is common practice. Whether someone is unfortunate enough to have unpaid debts is really their business but it is quite common also to come to some longer term relationship with creditors. As I said, times are very tough for many people and the credit rating of most of us is probably not as good as it has been in recent years due to the barrier being raised. If people feel so above it all that they face no risk of being in that position then good for them, but realistically its quite common.

Again, I feel like LWL, in that this politely written tirade reveals a nastier side and has its own motivation and purpose.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - roz - 26-02-2012 03:16 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,004 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison