SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
roz

09-02-2012 11:24 PM

If people still think its acceptable in any way to film parents and children arriving and leaving a nursery then I'm sorry, you people up there in that estate are just plain weird. Weird, anti social, and with no idea clearly of boundaries let alone how this might come across to a parent and child and cause concern to them. I dont really care if its legal to take photos as and when; its completely unethical, and as I ve said, weird. Id actually like to see some of these people named as they have no place doing this sort of thing to a nursery and in the vicinity of a primary school.
I have to say that questions are beginning to arise about the mental health of some of the people who live there. Not everyone, but a few who insist on pursuing a crusade against this business, who may have made mistakes, but does not deserve to be the focus of such an ardent witch hunt.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - roz - 09-02-2012 11:24 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,008 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison