SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
ladywotlunches

07-02-2012 10:07 PM

I am also looking forward to the SGM, to hear directly from all parties involved (Piplings, TLERA and also hopefully the next door neighbours bringing the action?) to get first hand information and an open debate about why it has come to this.

I also very much hope that other close residents, who support the nursery in its current location, attend to offer their opinions on the impact it has on their lives. From a comment made on the Friends of Piplings petition today, it is clear that not everyone feels the nursery is quite such a miserable nuisance:

"Our garden backs on to Piplings, but I feel there is much more to worry about than the noise of children during the day time. I'm sorry the situation has got to this and I can't support the stand of the residents association, despite being one of those homes apparently directly affected."

If you would like to add your name to the petition (300 names and counting), and haven't yet done so, please visit http://www.friendsofpiplings.org

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - ladywotlunches - 07-02-2012 10:07 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,004 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison