SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
orange

02-02-2012 11:27 AM

I am shocked to read so much vitriol on FH forum and how much everybody is bad mouthing his/her neighbours on this public forum. I must say it is very funny to see so much passion in the Forest Hill residents! Is it a revolution going on? I must say it is better than reading about the missing cat or bird!
If there is a legal case going on, isn't it better to keep the mouth shut rather than making noise and compromising it by public furore and media, so no solution will ever be reached? Also, people living in the area can resent to be bad mouthed by people who live quietly elsewhere. TLERA, as far as I know, does its best to protect the interest of people in the area. If there is nurseries shortage, why can't this be addressed to the local education authority? Why in a residential area? Children are lovely, but sometimes when you are sick at home, wish to have peace of mind and relax in your garden, any noise can be umbearable, so I can understand why people in the area have reacted to that business.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - orange - 02-02-2012 11:27 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,005 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison