SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
roz

30-01-2012 06:31 PM

Gingernuts, the disturbance has not been explained. Please show me what I may have missed. But I suspect that you cannot.

I'm afraid I think this is all about not having total silence in the area but I dont think you have a right to expect that. For an active nursery it seem as if its extremely well contained already.

I suspect that all the anticipated noise and aggravation from this nursery has never actually materialised but that some people remain expectant and alert for such disturbance causing the problem- they are oversensitised.

When I approach my childrens nursery and get up close when the windows to the street are open, I often hear the sound of laughing toddlers. It makes me feel happy. I rarely hear the children screaming unless their excitement at being happy gets too much for them but generally screaming is not encouraged at nurserie as its otherwise disturbing for the other children and staff and hard to hear instructions being given.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - roz - 30-01-2012 06:31 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,008 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison