SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
dbboy

28-01-2012 07:36 PM

Yesterday when I got home from work I like a lot of others found a letter /poster delivered by Piplings. I had a look at the website and carried on as usual not thinking much more about it.

This afternoon at about 5pm, I've had a Piplings "supporter" with his very young son on a scooter and daugher in tow trying to find out my opinion and see if I wanted to sign a petiton to keep Piplings. I was further informed that apparently a lot of people remain unaware about the issue especially the elderly.

I was also told it has cost Piplings £60,000 in legal fees so far and it is one neighbour only who has taken legal action. I do feel sorry for Piplings being in debt for this amount. But if you are in business you access the potential risks, take precautions and if something like this starts to happen, talk, talk and talk again to your neighbours to resolve the issue before solicitors and judges get involved. You know it's then going to be damn costly.

So what happened to the group of neighbours quoted as having taken legal action? The story gets more and more twisted and I now don't know what is fact and fiction in the information put in the public domain so far.

Piplings FYI see "see http://www.theopaphitis.com/theo-tips.html
Extracts from Theo Paphitis

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - dbboy - 28-01-2012 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,004 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison