SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
Sherwood

27-01-2012 09:08 PM

I often work in schools and nurseries. I do not find the noise levels to be a problem. Nurseries in particular are much quieter than schools. The national curriculum does impose more outside activity these days.

There seems to be agreat reliance on the number of objectors to the original planning application. However, there are always objections made to almost every planning application. Lewisham would not be able to build any new schools if a few objectors had their way. My point is that people have been given the opportunity to make their objections known. The planning authority, obviously considered them before awarding planning permission. The planning application process is over. As with any process, if you do not like the final decision you should still accept it.

Personally, I do not agree with other posters that the covenant is definitely still enforceable. There is a process for overturning old and obsolete restrictive covenants.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - Sherwood - 27-01-2012 09:08 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,007 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison