SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
ladywotlunches

27-01-2012 03:49 PM

152047 - This is such a red herring. All of the scenarios you listed would require planning permission, I believe. Planning law exists (and came into being after the covenants we are talking about, essentially to make such covenants unneccessary) to ensure that neighbourhoods retain their character. I'm not sure how many of the hypotheticals (if any) would get planning permission.

But Piplings DOES have planning permission! All objections were taken into account, the planning department have made careful studies of the effect this nursery has on the area, and concludes that it is in no way detrimental to its surroundings.

I agree trial by blogger is redundant in this case. But I do feel that the nursery has so far been denied any right to reply (and has not been given a fair hearing by its residents association - as the owners are residents themselves). Friends of Piplings are seeking to redress the balance, and show the strength of support in the community for this fantastic nursery.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - ladywotlunches - 27-01-2012 03:49 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,005 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison