SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
ladywotlunches

26-01-2012 09:50 PM

STB76 - you raise an interesting point about TLERA not having consulted residents as a whole.

A recent planning application on Canonbie road also attracted a similar number of objections, and TLERA supported this objection. TLERA's objection letter was posted on the homepage of the TLERA website (and I think may even have been in the most recent newsletter - that was a while ago now).

Why then was the objection to the nursery planning application not advertised in the same way?

Gingernuts - I know it to be true that a neighbour harassed parents and frightened their child, yesterday morning. I know the names of all individuals concerned, but I won't be posting them here. Also, why do you keep referring to '30 children'? This is a nursery we are talking about, not a school. It has less than 20 children on even the busiest days - some of which are young babies which will not be tearing around the garden. And as part of the planning considerations for the neighbours - garden time is restricted to a couple of hours per day.

There are nurseries, and there is Piplings. I would invite anyone to take a trip past, any time of day, and see if you can tell it is there (on foot though please, we wouldn't want to upset the neighbours with extra traffic on their public highway).

This post was last modified: 26-01-2012 10:00 PM by ladywotlunches.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - ladywotlunches - 26-01-2012 09:50 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,009 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison