SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
MrsR

24-01-2012 11:17 PM

Just want to register my support for Piplings. Do I need to declare that I'm a parent of a nursery attending toddler. Not Piplings, but a nursery that I love and I am really happy to leave my precious little person at everyday. I would be distraught to take her out of her home from home and I don't know how you would find a space at short notice given the waiting lists at local nurseries. I can empathise with the parents. The fact that Piplings got outstanding in every single ofsted area coupled with the testimonials on this thread from parents shows the quality of care afforded to the children. It is so sad that a quality loving environment is not available to these families. For what? I am struggling to understand what the unacceptable levels of disturbance are?

So objectors, why not show yourselves, I'm sure that you reading, let us know why you ruined a local business that was judged outstanding, that employed local staff and have satisfied local customers?

Personally I like to think I have a live and live approach to life, sounds to me that you objectors have a me me me,self entitled and selfish approach.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - MrsR - 24-01-2012 11:17 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,005 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison