SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
michael

29-04-2010 11:52 AM

Parking really is not a problem on Liphook Crescent (except during Jerk Chicken Cookouts). The good thing about lots of detached houses with older residents is that they rarely have more than 2 cars and most have garages and drives. This means there is plenty of space for parking for a small number of parents dropping off their children.

I expect that there would be less cars parked and for a shorter period of time than when my extended family go to my parent's house for lunch (watch out this weekend for the parking nightmare of an extra six cars parking in the Crescent!)

When Rubadubs expanded some people complained about the potential increase in noise and parking difficulties, neither of which prevented the approval of the development. So far I am not aware of any more substantial issues with this planning application. Personally I fully support this application and I find it quite selfish when people object to nursery provision in an area that is so short of such facilities.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Liphook Crescent planning application - michael - 29-04-2010 11:52 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,008 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison