SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
IWereAbsolutelyFuming

28-04-2010 11:02 AM

I can see Pipling's disomfort with her home address being made public but it was already in the public domain due to the planning application, which requires the name and address of the applicant.

Good luck in your application - Forest Hill is well short of quality pre-school childcare so if your proposal is workable in Liphook Crescent it would be a welcome addition to many parents. However, dont feel too angry with your neighbours for objecting - it is likely that the formal planning application exposed far more detail of your plans and this raised more questions or concerns for them. They will also have had a deadline to lodge these concerns so there may well have been little time to raise them with you first.

If I were a neighbour of yours I would definitely be concerned about your assertion that parent dropping kids off by car would be 'an exception' - my son attended Rubadubs Nursery near the station so you could argue that it was perfectly placed to for commuters to walk to on their way to catch a train but there was still a significant number of people who drove to the nursery.

Again, good luck, I hope your plans can be made to work for everybody.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Liphook Crescent planning application - IWereAbsolutelyFuming - 28-04-2010 11:02 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,009 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison