SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
pipling

27-04-2010 11:53 PM

Gingernuts - I have asked for my home address to be removed from this thread. I must ask, did you realise when you started this thread that it was the address of my family home that you were giving out? Ofsted make a point not to publish addresses of childcare on domestic premises to protect the privacy of the family that live there. Would you be happy to just let us all know your exact address too?!
Also, given that you took the time to start this thread in the negative way you did, perhaps you would like to answer my question regarding your point about Fairlawn being purpose built? I am still intrigued as to why you think it is any different!
Do you know anything about all the scaremongering that happened in Liphook Crescent recently? How sad that the neighbours I consulted in such a friendly manner (who claimed not to have any concerns)went on to make objections to the council without discussing anything with us, their neighbours of 11 years.
It came to my attention that some of the more elderly residents of the street had their letters written for them to be signed and one neighbour was actually verbally assaulted and put under pressure to get his letter in! Wouldn't it have been much more civilised and mature to express concerns to me first/aswell?
I am very, very disappointed with the people who have made objections about noise of very young children. I suggest that they move out of their 5 bed family houses and live in a retirement village where they will not be disturbed by our next generation.The houses in this street were made FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN!My house has 7 bedrooms! Just enough room for the 12 children I am planning to have.....I don't need planning permission for that....Laugh

Lighten up Liphook Crescent!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Liphook Crescent planning application - pipling - 27-04-2010 11:53 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,008 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison