SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Denwood, Inglemere Road
spikesixtythree

13-01-2010 07:32 AM

Hi all i am just wondering if any one has any info on Denwood on inglemere road I stayed there for a while with my fiancee and loved the area just keen to know some more Cheers

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snazy

14-01-2010 10:10 AM

What sort of info?

spikesixtythree

15-01-2010 02:48 AM

Hi any thing really i live in Australia and would love to know more about the area in general and Denwood in particular year built any one who lives in there etc etc any thing would be good
was reading info about train station things are really changing in that area

sultrylight

15-01-2010 07:46 PM

I live just off Inglemere Road. Don't know much about Denwood itself, but I certainly enjoy living in the area. Very quiet and quite leafy - but then that applies to much of Forest Hill. I've lived in the vicinity for 18 years, having moved 5 minutes up the road 6 years ago. So, that's a pretty good indication that I enjoy living here. Mayow Park is just around the corner.

If there's any downside it could be that the shopping centre isn't on the doorstep (but there is a corner shop), and public transport could be slightly better. Sometimes it can be a bit inconvenient getting to the other side of the track - and having to walk up the dingy alleyway to the station. But, you can't have everything (unless you're loaded, that is).

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields