SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Those new traffic lights at the bottom of Forest Hill Road...grrr!
Toffeejim

04-01-2008 11:02 PM

councillorsusanwise wrote:
Dear Toffee Jim
This is atypical of me as both a person and a councillor.
As to you sending me a an email also; I cannot tell who you are from your pseudonym, as with Baggydave, so I cannot tell what your issue was.
There has been faults earlier this year with the server, but did you email your issue to all three ward councillors, and did any of us pick it up? Please let me know, because although I am very pleased to hear that the matter has been resolved, I am concerned that there may be others that may be sitting in the internet ether.
regards
Susan

Dear Councillor Wise. I'm sorry not to have posted an earlier reply but have been away over Christmas. I'd be very happy to send you a pm with my name if it would help although, as I mentioned, the issue has now been resolved. I'm afraid that you're the only councillor I sent the mail to (I tried through two different routes) as I thought it might have been a matter where you would hold a personal interest.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Those new traffic lights at the bottom of Forest Hill Road...grrr! - Toffeejim - 04-01-2008 11:02 PM