SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Prestige Autos Codrington Hill
Snazy

26-11-2009 11:09 AM

Agreed, anything submitted, even if it fails gets put up.
I would say that they are "considering" an application and trying to gauge who will object, and maybe try and convince those people to give it the nod.
Or just trying to see if an application is even worth it.

As for the main question of devaluation etc.
I would say having a residential building not a commercial building at the end of the garden would increase value if indeed it did anything to the property value.
With regards to the actual works etc, that sadly is in the hands of the contractors, as we found out when the house next door to me eventually collapsed, threatening to take our house with it.

At this stage though, there is nothing to lose sleep over. Once an application actually gets submitted you will be able to see the actual plan, see how they wish to proceed, and object if you feel the need to do so.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Prestige Autos Codrington Hill - Snazy - 26-11-2009 11:09 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Antisocial Behaviour in Codrington Hill and Brockley Rise doobyscoo 8 10,962 07-11-2012 05:20 PM
Last Post: mgmonkey
  Codrington Hill - planning application? blushingsnail 1 6,058 24-05-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: megan
  Codrington Hill Clare 3 5,850 17-08-2010 06:03 PM
Last Post: keva267