SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Swine flu vaccine for pregnant women
roz

29-10-2009 10:53 PM

Thats the US for you! I do not believe this happens in the UK for ethical reasons but the US pharma industry can no doubt buy anyones participation for the right price.

Incidentally, the seasonal flu jab recommended for pregnant women in this article is not given to pregnant women in the UK so this US perspective is interesting. This is one of the reasons I am cautious about being persuaded to have the trotter jab - inconsistency. I have no wish to contract this illness or put myself /unborn child in danger, but I still want the answers to my questions and to be satisfied before I have it. Its one thing taking the risk for oneself, quite another when there are unborn children involved, and people need to be convinced in whatever they decided that the benefits of what they choose to do significantly outweigh the risks.

Currently the medical experts I have come into contact with do not seem to have enough background information on this vaccine to reassure people adequately.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Swine flu vaccine for pregnant women - roz - 29-10-2009 10:53 PM