SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dining for New Parents
honoracorn

30-06-2009 12:15 PM

Strangely enough, contrary to what we were expecting we've found that life with a newborn (so far) is actually way cheaper than life as DINKYs. I guess that says something about our social lives before we had our baby. We used to eat out every week, go clubbing at the weekends, drink with colleagues after work but now we're not doing that anymore we're prepared to splash out on the rare occasions we actually get to do anything together. It reminds of the life we used to have - I think that's important once in a while! Don't get me wrong, having a child is the most wonderful thing in the world but it's hard work and the lifestyle change can be tricky to adjust to.

We went to beauberry house a few years ago when it was weird japanese italian fusion. Horrible decor and strange food.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Dining for New Parents - honoracorn - 29-06-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: Recommended: First Born - fine dining for new parents - honoracorn - 30-06-2009 12:15 PM
RE: Dining for New Parents - PVP - 01-07-2009, 10:04 AM
RE: Dining for New Parents - roz - 01-07-2009, 11:14 AM