SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Mentally/physically handicapped kid on Devonshire Road
Elizabeth25

26-11-2007 09:53 AM

I've seen this boy on the street many times as well. However, I have also seen him at Sainsbury's buying groceries with his carers. (They were trying to convince him not to buy so many cokes and crisps). So I think he is looked after, he just has difficulties. I think his asking for change and help getting to the bus is just his way of making conversation. I agree he is harmless.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ian

26-11-2007 10:49 AM

Saw him Friday night grabbing a lady by the arm, she looked worried. Then he made a bee-line for me. I won't tell you what I said and did !!!

One loud voice can make a difference !
Forest Hill SNT

04-12-2007 07:44 PM

We are aware of this chap and have been in contact with his carers and social worker.
They have informed us that he is well looked after and is in no way short of money or anything else. They stated he is much more aware of what he is doing than people realise and tries to play on their sympathies.

He does not want for anything, please dont feel pressuried into giving him money or cigarettes.

If you wish to report any matters concerning him please e-mail the Forest Hill SNT on ForestHill.SNT@met.police.uk or ring on 02087212723 and we will pass the information on to his social worker.

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields