SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
British Gas Click energy 6 billing problems
dbboy

16-04-2009 09:07 PM

Last year I switched to Click Energy 5 and then 6 with British Gas, from the Standard gas tariff and ever since every time they bill me quarterly they get it wrong, switching me back to Standard billing rates which are higher.

For some reason they are trying to bill me from September 08 - April 09, when I last had and paid the bill in January 09. Was wondering if anyone else is on the Click Energy 6 tariff with British Gas and are experiencing similar problems.

Am now considering going to Southern Gas as they apparently are the local supplier for the area.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nevermodern

17-04-2009 11:47 AM

I had an absolute nightmare with BG when I moved to my new flat. Instead of starting a new account, they attached me to the old one, and insisted I pay up. This saga is still, on a low level, continuing, three years later! I would never go back to BG, regardless of their pricing. Personally I find Eon pretty good.

Ghis

17-04-2009 02:22 PM

Gave up on British Gas 4 years ago and went with Atlantic for both electricity and gas and they are very good. Cheaper, billing spot on and we get 1 month free for every twelve month with them.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields